Creating Web Pages Simplifiedby Mike Wooldridge, Brianna Stuart
Do you want to share photos and family lore with relatives far away? Have you been put in charge of communication for your neighborhood group or nonprofit organization? A Web page is the way to get the word out, and Creating Web Pages Simplified offers an easy, visual way to/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The easiest way to learn how to create a Web page for your family or organization
Do you want to share photos and family lore with relatives far away? Have you been put in charge of communication for your neighborhood group or nonprofit organization? A Web page is the way to get the word out, and Creating Web Pages Simplified offers an easy, visual way to learn how to build one. Full-color illustrations and concise instructions take you through all phases of Web publishing, from laying out and formatting text to enlivening pages with graphics and animation.
- Features full-color illustrations with step-by-step instructions
- Covers everything you need to get started, including how to use HTML, how to lay out pages and format text, and how to add graphics and visual effects
- Shows how to make your pages more interesting with animation and sound, add links to other sites, include e-mail addresses, and more
- Includes a tear card with HTML tag references and a web-safe color chart to keep handy as you build your pages
If you've ever thought about building a web page, Creating Web Pages Simplified is simply the easiest way to make it happen.
Meet the Author
Mike Wooldridge is a web developer based in the San Francisco Bay Area. He’s authored dozens of books for the Visual series. For more information about creating web pages and the example files used in this book, visit his website: wooldridge.net/html5
Brianna Stuart is a writer and busy mom based in the Seattle area. This is her first book.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >