Harold Davis is an award-winning professional photographer. He is the author of more than 30 books, including Creative Lighting: Digital Photography Tips&Techniques, Creative Black&White: Digital Photography Tips&Techniques, and The Photoshop Darkroom 2: Creative Digital Transformations. Harold writes the popular Photoblog 2.0, www.photoblog2.com
Creative Landscapes: Digital Photography Tips and Techniquesby Harold Davis
Landscape photography inspires millions of photographers. If you're one of them, you'll find new insight into landscape photography in this book by professional photographer Harold Davis, as well as tips, tricks, and technical advice to help you improve the quality of your photos./b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Capture the beauty of the world around you with this professional advice
Landscape photography inspires millions of photographers. If you're one of them, you'll find new insight into landscape photography in this book by professional photographer Harold Davis, as well as tips, tricks, and technical advice to help you improve the quality of your photos. You'll learn to use lighting and composition creatively, choose and use appropriate equipment, look at your subject matter in a new way, and even when to break the rules in order to capture the best image of all. Illustrated with the author's own spectacular landscape photos.
- Landscape photography intrigues and inspires photographers, but there is more to getting great landscape photos than many photographers expect
- Professional photographer Harold Davis teaches tricks and techniques that will enhance your skills
- Explains how to approach the subject creatively, choose and use appropriate equipment, and refine photographic technique to create spectacular landscape shots
- Looks at how lighting, texture, and composition affect landscape imagery
- Lavishly illustrated with the author's own photos
Landscapes have long been a popular photographic subject; this book helps you advance your skills as a landscape photographer.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 12 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >