Creative Quilt Collection, Volume 3by That Patchwork Place, Martingale & Company
- Find timeless tradition, new trends, and easy techniques in designs from Fig Tree Quilts, Me and My Sister Designs, Mimi
Get a sampling of the best quilts from today's brightest designers! This inspiring collection of quilt patterns from That Patchwork Place19 specially selected designs from our latest booksoffers a style for every quilter to enjoy.
- Find timeless tradition, new trends, and easy techniques in designs from Fig Tree Quilts, Me and My Sister Designs, Mimi Dietrich, Heather Mulder Peterson, and more
- Find quilts for cuddling, displaying, and decorating, in styles for every season
- Try a variety of techniques, from simple strip piecing to hand applique and paper piecing
- Martingale & Company
- Publication date:
- Better Homes and Gardens Creative Quilting Collection
- Product dimensions:
- 8.20(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.40(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This is the 3rd volume of works by various designers. Volume three has 19 projects and I¿m not sure which one to start on first. Starting from the back of the book, there are 15 pages of quilting basics. This is always good for a review of a technique or a reference for a newer quilter. Then there are nine pages containing overviews and each designer has several paragraphs about her. I always enjoy reading them. Each project has a color picture of the finished item and the finished quilt and block size are also given. A paragraph about the quilt begins the instruction pages, followed by a material and cutting list. Lots of graphics are scattered throughout the step-by-step instructions on creating the blocks as well as for the assembly and finishing of the quilt. All the patterns are great although a few of the quilts are done in colors that are not of my taste. A quick color change and it will be a beautiful quilt that I love. So don¿t let color stop you from making the quilt. Just change out the colors you don¿t like with ones that you do. Happy quilting!