- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Although many leaders acknowledge and invest in creativity, we seldom see it hold a credible place in the business development process. Creativity at Work takes a practical approach to creativity, showing how to select practices to produce results and add value. The authors explain how to: Understand the creative preferences of organizations, departments, work groups, and individuals Identify and compare the different creativity profiles that describe specific purposes, practices, and people Produce the desired results by developing the right practices Blend creativity practices to meet the complex needs that characterize most work situations Develop required creative abilities in a team and in oneself
1. The Creativity Map: Discovering Your Best Practices for Creativity at Work.
2. Assessing Your Creativity Situation: Mapping Where You Are and Where You Need to Go.
3. Imagine Practices: Breakthrough Creativity Through Jump-Starting and Forecasting.
4. Invest Practices: Profitable Creativity Through Partnering and Portfolios.
5. Improve Practices: Incremental Creativity Through Modular Design and Development and Process Improvement Systems.
6. Incubate Practices: Sustainable Creativity Through Talent Scouting and Idea Spaces.
7. Putting It Together: Guiding, Managing, and Integrating Creativity.
Additional Resources and Readings.