Self employed individuals often find it impossible to obtain credit for personal or business purposes. This PLAIN ENGLISH GUIDE contains tips and techniques to help self employed individuals quickly build credit.
- What do creditors look for?
- How can you improve your chances?
- Where and when to apply to improve your chances
- Secrets used to get credit if self employed
- Understanding your credit score
- Understanding your credit report and how to get free copies
- How to repair your credit
This PLAIN ENGLISH GUIDE also includes
- Examples of forms and documents to help you build and repair credit