Only 3% of all business funding requests get approved! Over 60% of business loan applications are rejected for one reason. Only 1 in 10,000 requests for venture capital get funded.
Large companies have Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) to negotiate through the process but what are small companies to do?
This PLAIN ENGLISH GUIDE provides tips, techniques and secrets to help small businesses vastly improve their chances of getting funds to expand.
- Identify the TYPE of funding that you need
- How to get SEPARATE credit for your business
- WHAT funders/lenders look for
- HOW you can better prepare by knowing what funders & lenders seek
- Terms & Conditions
- Examples of funding requests
- How to limit personal guarantees
- Steps to Quickly build your Business Credit Profile (credit report for business) for FREE
- How to get personal credit if you are self employed or own a business
The Plain English Guide also includes sample forms and documents.
Stanley Helm, JD, brings together his background and experience as an attorney, CPA and educator. Mr. Helm is a graduate of Creighton University College of Law in Omaha, Nebraska. He has worked in the tax and litigation support departments of Big 4 CPA firms and as VP of Finance for publicly held companies, as well as an adviser to companies raising venture capital and completing Initial Public Offerings. Mr. Helm has been instrumental in guiding several businesses through turnarounds. He has over 20 years experience teaching graduate and undergraduate university courses in business law, taxation, finance and accounting. He has authored several books on related topics and is a frequent speaker for continuing education seminars.