- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Social Transitions of the Late Twentieth Century: 'Crime' and 'Fear' in Context.
2. The Ninth Transition: The Rise of Market Society.
3. Young People, Crime and Fear in Market Societies.
4. Crime in the City: Housing Market and Consumer Markets and the Social Geography of Crime and Anxiety in Market Society.
5. Fraudsters and Villains: the Private Temptations of Market Society.
6. Lethal Markets: the Legal and Illegal Economies in Firearms.
7. The Market in Social Control.
8. Crime in the Future(s) Market.