- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.50(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.60(d)
Table of Contents
1. Resilience and Transcendence: Surviving Crises, Thriving in Life.
2. Crisis Resolution: The Change Process.
3. Making Contact: The Power of Connecting.
4. Making Meaning: Transforming a Crisis Narrative into a Survival Story.
5. Managing Emotional Arousal: Promoting Feelings of Resolve.
6. Envisioning Possibilities: Creative Coping.
7. Crisis Intervention with Individuals: Working One-on-One.
8. Crisis Intervention with Couples and Families: Resolving with Relatives.
9. Crisis Intervention with Groups: Coming Together with Resolve.
10. Crisis Intervention with Communities: Disasters, Catastrophes, and Terrorism.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >