- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Farmerville, LA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
*Each of the 7 Guides covers 1 major topic in extensive depth, providing students with many more pages-per-topic than found in all in-one tomes.
*Purchase includes 3 Full-length Simulated Online Practice GMAT Exams at Manhattan GMAT's website (unique access code provided in book).
*Cleanly-presented strategies and explanations with sidebars that highlight key concepts; no need to wade through cramped pages in small typeface.
*Single-topic focus of each guide allows the student to purchase only those guides that pertain to his/her weaknesses; also is much easier to carry during studying than all-in-one book.
*Includes special section that covers a new critical reasoning question type: analyzing the relationship between boldfaced statements within an argument.
2. DIAGRAMMING: Listing, Labeling, Numbering, Reordering, Diagramming Real Arguments
3. QUESTION TYPES: Boundary Words, Extreme Words, Assumption Categories, Drawing Conclusions, S-W-Slash Charts, Minor Types
4. OFFICIAL GUIDE PROBLEM SET: Critical Reasoning Arguments By Topic Reading Comprehension
5. LONG vs. SHORT: Skeletal Sketch, Detail Maps, Real Passage Applications
6. QUESTION TYPES: General vs. Specific, Point System, Word Justification, Key Word Matching, previewing, Real Question Analysis
7. OFFICIAL GUIDE PROBLEM SET: Reading Passages