Jane Davis is an avid crafter with experience in a variety of crafts. She has written eight books with Krause on beading, knitting, crocheting and bead embroidery, in addition to six other books on similar subjects. She is an expert designer and creates well-written instructions, great illustrations and beautiful photography that appeal to crafters of all levels.
Crochet the Complete Guideby Jane Davis
It's amazing that a simple hook and yarn can yield such diverse results, from thick, cozy Afghans to delicate lace doilies. Crochet The Complete Guide contains everything you need to get started or take your projects to the next levelfrom advice on selecting the best yarn types and colors for/i>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Your one-stop reference for a lifetime of happy crocheting!
It's amazing that a simple hook and yarn can yield such diverse results, from thick, cozy Afghans to delicate lace doilies. Crochet The Complete Guide contains everything you need to get started or take your projects to the next levelfrom advice on selecting the best yarn types and colors for your projects, to easy-to-follow instructions for creating sophisticated edgings, lacework and three-dimensional textures, to multi-color effects, ruffles, flowers and much more!
- 150+ illustrated stitch patterns, from classic patterns to new and unusual designsarranged by type and style, and color-coded for easy browsing
- directions for a wide range of crochet styles, including Tunisian crochet, beaded crochet and CroKnit
- 7 timeless projects to make as shown, or customize by substituting pattern stitches found throughout the book
- a getting-started section that covers tools, materials and basic techniques
- F+W Media
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 16 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
The instructions are very clear, even for a beginner, and the book also contains stitch information for everything from easy to expert. I highly recommend this to anyone for instruction and reference.