- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
I. LANGUAGE ACQUISITION AND STRUCTURE.
1. Second Language Acquisition and Learning: Theory and Practice.
2. Second Language Acquisition: Psychological and Sociocultural Factors.
3. Language Structure and Use.
II. ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT,CONTENT INSTRUCTION, AND BILINGUAL EDUCATION.
4. English Language Development.
5. Content Area Instruction.
6. Theories and Methods of Bilingual Education.
7. Language and Content Area Assessment.
III. CULTURE AND CULTURAL DIVERSITY.
8. The Nature of Culture and Cultures In Contact.
9. Cultural Diversity in The United States.
10. Manifestations of Culture: Learning About Students.
IV. LANGUAGE POLICIES, PROGRAMS, AND ISSUES.
11. The Role of Educators in Language Planning and Policy.
12. English Learners and Special Education.