Crying Baby, Sleepless Nights: Why Your Baby Is Crying and What You Can Do about Itby Sandy Jones, Linda Ziedrich (Editor), Marian Tompson (Foreword by)
A baby's cries distress everyone within hearing distance. When the crying won't stop, despite rocking, bouncing, feeding, and burping, parents experience helpless agony and frustration - and, sometimes, anger and depression. In Crying Baby, Sleepless Nights, Sandy Jones soothes overwrought parents and helps them identify the source of their baby's suffering. Writing with empathy for parent and child alike, Jones answers questions such as:
- What does my baby's cry mean?
- Is my baby suffering from colic? Allergies?
- Is there something wrong with my milk?
- How can I ever get some rest?
- Harvard Common Press, The
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.00(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews