Notes on Contributors.
Part I: Ethnography:.
1. Inscriptions of Love: Les Back (Goldsmiths College).
2. From Catwalk to Catalogue: Male Fashion Models, Masculinity and Identity: Joan Entwistle (University of Essex).
3. Reading Racialized Bodies: Learning to See Difference: Suki Ali (Goldsmiths College).
4. Narratives of Embodiment: Body, Aging and Career in Royal Ballet Dancers: Steven P. Wainwright and Bryan S. Turner (King’s College; University of Cambridge).
Part II: Ethnography and Theory:.
5. Being a Body in a Cultural Way: Understanding the Cultural in the Embodiment of Dance: Sally Ann Allen Ness (University of California, Riverside).
6. Bare Life: Nigel Thrift (University of Bristol).
7. Lolo’s Breasts, Cyborgism and a Wooden Christ: Simon Shepherd (Central School).
8. Talking Back to Neuro-reductionism: Emily Martin (New York University).
Part III: Theory:.
9. Eating for a Living: A Rhizo-ethology of Bodies: Elspeth Probyn (University of Sydney).
10. Health and the Holy in the Afro Brazilian Candomblé: Thomas Csordas (Case Western Reserve University).
11. Here Comes the Sun: Shedding Light on the Cultural Body: Simon Carter and Mike Michael (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine; Goldsmiths College).
12. Reaching the Body: Future Directions: Jamilah Ahmed.