I. CULTURAL FOUNDATIONS.
1. Cultural Heritage and History.
2. Diversity: Demographic and Immigration, and Poverty.
3. Health and Illness.
II. HEALTH DOMAINS.
4. Health Traditions.
5. Healing Traditions.
6. Familial Health Traditions.
7. Health-Care Delivery and Issues.
III. HEALTH AND ILLNESS PANORAMAS.
8. Health and Illness in the American Indian and Alaska.
9. Health and Illness in the Asian Population.
10. Health and Illness in the Black Population.
11. Health and Illness in the Hispanic Population.
12. Health and Illness in the White Population.
Appendix I: Selected Key Terms Related to Cultural Diversity in Health and Illness.
Appendix II: Suggested Course Outline.
Appendix III: Suggested Course Activities.
Appendix IV: Heritage Assessment Tool.
Appendix V: Quick Guide for CulturalCare.
Appendix VI: Data Resources.
Appendix VII: Networks: Selected Health-Related Organizations.
Appendix VIII: Folklife Centers.