Current Essentials of Medicine
Use CURRENT ESSENTIALS OF MEDICINE as a quick reference on the wards and in the clinic!
• "Nutshell" information on the diagnosis and treatment of over 500 medical disorders
• One-disease-per-page with bulleted lists for easy access
• Covers ambulatory and inpatient medicine
• Includes internal medicine, plus other key specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
• Handy tabs for quick reference
• An essential resource for medical students, residents, physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician's assistants
• Use as a companion to CURRENT MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT!
A PEARL PER PAGE!
NEW TO THE THIRD EDITION:
• Treatment information updated throughout the book
• Expanded coverage of infectious diseases
• The best of current, up-to-date references
Fluids & Electrolytes
Visit us at: www.accessmedbooks.com
Lawrence M. Tierney, Jr., MD is Professor, Department of Medicine, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of California
Sanjay Saint, MD is Research Investigator and Hospitalist, Ann Arbor VA Medical Center
Mary A. Whooley, MD is affiliated with theUniversity of California, San Francisco