- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
I. FOUNDATIONS OF CURRICULUM.
1. The Educational Past: Shaping the Present.
2. Curriculum in Historical Perspective.
3. Curriculum Work: Concepts and Definitions.
4. Curriculum Design: Principles, Issues and Caveats.
5. The Politics of Curriculum.
6. The Philosophical Bases for Curriculum Decision-Making.
7. On Learning and Learners.
8. Evaluating the Curriculum.
II. ANTICIPATING TOMORROW.
9. Future Studies: Fathoming a New Millennium.
10. Problems in Curriculum Development for a New Millennium.
11. The Futures-Based Curriculum Design.
III. THE SCHOOL'S CURRICULUM: REALITIES AND PROSPECTS.
12. The Mathematics Curriculum: Challenge to Instructional Creativity and Vision.
13. The Science Curriculum: A Saga of Both Neglect and Prominence.
14. The Social Studies Curriculum: A Continuing Source of Debate and Uncertainty.
15. The Changing Language Arts and Foreign Language Curricula: Emerging Needs for Improved Communication Skills.
16. Electives and Co-Curricular Studies.
17. Creating an Environment for Effective Curriculum Development.
18. Project Curriculum Design for the Future: Breaking Through.
Appendix A: Ninety Years of Educational Studies in Retrospect.