Customer Loyalty Programs Complete Certification Kit - Core Series for ITby Ivanka Menken
Investigate the structured marketing techniques known as Loyalty Programs. Discover the ways in which Customer Loyalty Programs reward and encourage loyal consumerism behavior. Get a head start and grasp the concepts of Customer Loyalty Program applications. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing Customer… See more details below
Investigate the structured marketing techniques known as Loyalty Programs. Discover the ways in which Customer Loyalty Programs reward and encourage loyal consumerism behavior. Get a head start and grasp the concepts of Customer Loyalty Program applications. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing Customer Loyalty Programs.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Customer Loyalty Programs resource list.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of Customer Loyalty Programs, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Customer Loyalty Programs Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Customer Loyalty Programs concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Customer Loyalty Programs training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for any IT professional to help them transform into the world of Customer Loyalty Programs.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Customer Loyalty Program applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Customer Loyalty Programs Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Customer Loyalty Programs Certification.
- Easy and Affordable.
- Learning about Customer Loyalty Programs technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Customer Loyalty Programs and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, advantages, and uses of Customer Loyalty Program implementation.
- Learn about the implementation of various Loyalty and Retention Programs.
- Examine the processes of Loyalty Models and Marketing techniques.
- Learn about the importance of Customer Loyalty for any business.
- Know how to recognize advantages and benefits of Loyalty Programs through the examination of case studies.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Loyalty Models and Marketing
- Customer Loyalty
- Loyalty Programs
- Loyalty Case Studies
- Retention Programs
- Loyalty Cards
- Reward Programs
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
- Emereo Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 3 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >