Robert J. Bartz, CWNT, CWTS, CWNA, and CWSP, has more than 22 years of experience as a practitioner, mentor, and classroom instructor. He is founder of Eight-O-Two Technology Solutions, a CWNP Premier Learning Partner, and a leading wireless training and consulting company. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in industrial technology from California State University, Long Beach, College of Engineering, and has an extensive history as a technical specialist and trainer in the field of information technology.
CWTS: Certified Wireless Technology Specialist Official Study Guide: (PW0-071)by Robert J. Bartz
Completely updated to cover the latest Certified Wireless Technology Specialist exam, this best-selling guide is the only Official Study Guide for the popular wireless certification. This foundation-level certification is in high demand for wireless networking professionals, and you can/b>
Pass the CWTS exam with the help of this fully updated official guide
Completely updated to cover the latest Certified Wireless Technology Specialist exam, this best-selling guide is the only Official Study Guide for the popular wireless certification. This foundation-level certification is in high demand for wireless networking professionals, and you can master all the exam topics with this Official guide. It covers all the exam objectives and helps you study with hands-on exercises, chapter review questions, an objective map, a pre-assessment test, and additional study tools on the companion website.
- The only official study guide endorsed by CWNP
- Thoroughly covers all exam objectives, including Wi-Fi Technology, Standards, and Certifications; Hardware and Software; Radio Frequency (RF) Fundamentals; Site Surveying and Installation; Applications, Support, and Troubleshooting; and Security & Compliance
- Includes hands-on exercises and real-world scenarios to increase understanding
- Study aids include review questions, glossary, objective map, sample tests, and electronic flashcards
CWTS: Certified Wireless Technology Specialist Official Study Guide, 2nd Edition is the study buddy that will enhance your chances for exam success.
Note: CD-ROM materials for eBook purchases can be downloaded from http://booksupport.wiley.com.
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.20(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.40(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews