Minister Lucie is a veteran advisor to dance leaders, dance ministries, and dancers. She speaks, blogs, holds annual conferences, has traveled to international lands, writes and has formed the organization DFTEH (dancingfortheharvest.com). Lucie is also a board director for El Shaddai Children’s Home of Haiti Ministries and has been a part of Heaven’s Key ministries for several years.
Dance for A Harvestby Minister Lucie Poirier
DANCE FOR A HARVEST is a book that instructs those laborers wanting to go deeper into the things of God and to be used more mightily in these last days. Written by dance veteran Lucie Poirier, you’ll read how she went from exotic dancer to dancing before God Himself. She provides candid and valuable insight into not just the dance, but how to become a weapon in the hands of the Living God, regardless of your calling and ministry. This book offers the reader:
• A description of what the dance communicates in the spirit realm;
• A reference guide for dancers that provides details on how to empower your dance;
• Biblically-sound teaching and advice on recognizing your authority, identity and place in Jesus Christ and how to use this knowledge to properly and effectively wield your weapon of warfare;
• The “what, when, where, why and how-to” that’s needed for these end times, not just for dancers, but for anyone in ministry;
Lucie helped me find the dancer inside of me and built my confidence in the dance.
This is a must-read book. It's full of wisdom and "aha!" moments that intensifies your spiritual walk with the Lord. I was truly blessed by this book and would highly recommend putting it at the top of your list of reading material, regardless of your area of ministry or your calling.
Writer & Editor
- Xulon Press
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.14(w) x 9.21(h) x 0.47(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >