Data Driven: Profiting from Your Most Important Business Assetby Thomas C. Redman
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Your company's data has the potential to add enormous value to every facet of the organization -- from marketing and new product development to strategy to financial management. Yet if your company is like most, it's not using its data to create strategic advantage. Data sits around unused -- or incorrect data fouls up operations and decision making.
In Data Driven, Thomas Redman, the "Data Doc," shows how to leverage and deploy data to sharpen your company's competitive edge and enhance its profitability. The author reveals:
· The special properties that make data such a powerful asset
· The hidden costs of flawed, outdated, or otherwise poor-quality data
· How to improve data quality for competitive advantage
· Strategies for exploiting your data to make better business decisions
· The many ways to bring data to market
· Ideas for dealing with political struggles over data and concerns about privacy rights
Your company's data is a key business asset, and you need to manage it aggressively and professionally. Whether you're a top executive, an aspiring leader, or a product-line manager, this eye-opening book provides the tools and thinking you need to do that.
- Harvard Business Review Press
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 2 MB
Meet the Author
Thomas C. Redman is President of Navesink Consulting Group and was the first to extend quality principles to data and information. He is the author of Data Quality: The Field Guide, Data Quality for the Information Age, and Data Quality: Management and Technology.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >