- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Data Loss ...
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) can be described as a strategy for ensuring that critical or sensitive information or data is not leaked outside of an organization's corporate network. DLP software tools are implemented to assist, manage, and control data transfers. It is designed to detect potential data breaches and initiate prevention through early detection and blocking of any sensitive data. This course would be beneficial to businesses looking to implement DLP software tools for security purposes, IT Professionals researching DLP software services and computer security systems, and Managers wanting to be informed about the importance of data protection.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their DLP toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in DLP technology, and the challenges and the opportunities that this presents are unprecedented. The Data Loss Prevention Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of DLP concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory DLP training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of DLP.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that DLP applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Data Loss Prevention Complete Certification course prepares you for DLP Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about DLP technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about DLP and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, software tools, and uses of DLP.
- Learn about the benefits and importance of implementing DLP software services into any organization.
- Examine computer and cloud security.
- Review DLP solutions and standards.
- Explore data categories and lifecycle.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Data Loss and Recovery
- Overview of Data Loss Prevention
- Data Categories and Lifecycle
- Computer Security
- Cloud Security
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and