- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Data Security practices ensure the prevention of unauthorized access to computers, websites, and databases. Data ...
Data Security practices ensure the prevention of unauthorized access to computers, websites, and databases. Data Security measures also protect data from possible corruption, and is a high priority for all organizations. Data breaches and compromises can result in significant financial losses for any business. Protecting data with strong security and encryption mitigates this risk. Business advantages of Data Security implementation may include protection of valuable information, reducing costs, meeting current software standards, expanding into new markets, and keeping ahead of your competitors. This certification kit would be beneficial to individuals and businesses wanting to reduce security risks and avoid potential financial losses, businesses looking to implement and learn about new data security software, and businesses wanting to protect vital data and information.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Data Security toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of Data Security, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Data Security Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Data Security concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Data Security training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Data Security.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Data Security applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Data Security Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Data Security Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Data Security technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Data Security and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and uses of Data Security.
- Learn about the strong benefits of implementing Data Security in your organization.
- Learn how to manage potential security risks and threats.
- Examine backup processes and benefits.
- Review Data Security certifications and companies.
The topics covered in this course are:
- An Overview of Data Security
- Information Security
- Managing Risks
- Protecting and Securing Data/Information
- Protecting and Securing Information through Software
- Companies and Organizations
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge