- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A Data Warehouse can be described as a database designed primarily for data analysis and...
A Data Warehouse can be described as a database designed primarily for data analysis and reporting processes. A Data Warehouse is the central repository of all data, created through the integration and collation of data from multiple sources. Data Warehouses store historical and present data for easy use when running trend reports. This course would be beneficial to recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT industry, finance professionals wanting to learn about Data Warehouses for reporting and analysis purposes, businesses looking to update and improve on data storage, analysis, and reporting processes, and IT professionals wanting to learn more about data storage, Data Warehousing modeling, or Data Warehousing applications.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Data Warehousing toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold new world with the amazing developments in Data Warehousing technology, and the challenges and the opportunities that this presents are unprecedented. The Data Warehousing Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Data Warehousing training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Data Warehousing.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Data Warehousing applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Data Warehousing Complete Certification course prepares you for Data Warehousing Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Data Warehousing technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Data Warehousing and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, processes, and uses of Data Warehousing.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing a Data Warehousing systems.
- Examine Data Warehousing architecture, flow, modeling, and applications of use.
- Explore the challenges faced within Data Warehouse use.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- OLTP, OLAP, and Other Terminologies
- Lifecycle and the Rules of Data Warehousing
- Data Warehousing Architecture and Flow
- Data Warehousing Modeling
- Data Warehousing Applications
- Challenges and the Future of Data Warehousing
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge