- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Data Wiping and ...
Data Wiping and Destruction refers to a storage medium being physically destroyed, and the effectiveness of this destruction varies, depending on the destruction technique itself. Quite possibly, this could leave affected data unrecoverable. Data remanence is known as the residual representation of data remaining after attempted data destruction. Many techniques have been developed to counter data remanence, one of which being data destruction. Specifically, this includes overwriting, degaussing, encryption, and physical destruction. This course would be beneficial to Data Analysts looking to delete, protect, or restore business data and information, business owners wanting to learn more about data destruction and wiping techniques, and managers looking for an effective way of maintaining data security measures.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Data Wiping and Destruction toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in Data Wiping and Destruction technology, and the challenges and the opportunities that this presents are unprecedented. The Data Wiping and Destruction Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Data Wiping and Destruction concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Data Wiping and Destruction training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Data Wiping and Destruction.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Data Wiping and Destruction applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Data Wiping and Destruction Complete Certification course prepares you for Data Wiping and Destruction Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Data Wiping and Destruction technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Data Wiping and Destruction and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and techniques of Data Wiping and Destruction.
- Learn about the benefits and importance of implementing Data Wiping and Destruction security measures.
- Examine data security and information sensitivity.
- Review Data Erasure and related media examples.
- Explore Data Remanence and Destruction concepts.
- Review Data Sanitization methods.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Overview of Data Security and Information Sensitivity
- Data Erasure
- Data Sanitization
- Data Sanitization Methods
- Data Remanence
- Data Destruction
- Erasure of Different Types of Media
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge