1. Goddesses, Chicks, Earth Mothers, and Groupies
Confronting the Stereotypes of Hip Womanhood
2. "We Wanted to Break Away"
Women's Journey from the 'Burbs to the Counterculture
3. In Harmonious Intercourse
Gender Constructs, Sexuality, Body Image, Relationships, and Reproduction
4. "It Never Seemed Like Drudgery"
Women's Economic Survival Strategies
5. "I Was Opening Up Like a Tender Flower"
Women's Psychedelic, Spiritual, and Travel Adventures
6. Little Sisters
Girls of the Counterculture
7. "We Were the True Aquarians"
Hippie Women, Feminism, and the New Age