- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Fully addressing the changes implemented in the new NCLEX-PN® Test plan, and with additional content review and questions, this new edition of Davis’s NCLEX-PN® Review addresses every Client Need category and subcategory on the 2005 Test Plan, includes Integrated Processes, and introduces alternative item format questions. Striking the right balance between content review outlines and questions and integrated tests, Davis’s NCLEX-PN® Review, 3rd edition, also now provides a money back guarantee.
A CD-ROM packaged with the book includes a 1,200-question test bank to help familiarize the student with test-taking on screen
1. Development, Administration, and Scoring of the NCLEX-PN®
2. Preparing for and Taking the NCLEX-PN®
II Clinical Specialties Content Reviews and Tests
3. Maternity Nursing: Content Review and Test
4. Pediatric Nursing: Content Review and Test
5. Medical-Surgical Nursing: Content Review and Test
6. Nursing Care of the Older Adult: Content Review and Test
7. Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing: Content Review and Test
Unit III Related Sciences Reviews and Tests
8. Procedures for the Licensed Practical Nurse: Content Review and Test
9. Leadership, Management, and Delegation: Content Review and Test
10. Administration of Pharmacological Agents: Content Review and Tests
11. Nutrition and Diet Therapy: Content Review and Test
IV Comprehensive Integrated Practice Tests
Appendix: State Boards of Nursing
Posted December 23, 2009
Purchased this book for my son who was studying for a brutal 5-hour certification board exam. I believe this book helped prepare him for the exam - which my the way - he passed with flying colors.
A must-have for those in the same situation.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.