- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Beginning with their discovery in the 1940s, through the political, legal, and scholary controversies that still persist today, public interest in the Dead Sea Scrolls has remained exceptionally high. This is an accessible and well-written mini-history that will appeal to anyone interested in the true history of these fascinating documents.
1. The Dead Sea Scrolls as Cultural Icon
2. The Dead Sea Scrolls in their Historical Context
3. The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Hebrew Bible
4. The Dead Sea Scrolls and Ancient Judaism
5. The Dead Sea Scrolls and Early Christianity