- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Do you have an employee who isn't performing, isn't producing or doesn't show up at all? Or does your workplace seem to be a breeding ground for all kinds of employee problems, large and small? No matter what the problem is, this book can help.
Dealing With Problem Employees provides proven techniques-- and more importantly, immediate fixes-- for dealing with the inevitable problem employee. Find out how to:
The 5th edition includes the latest legal developments, including changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Medical Leave Act, as well as recent Supreme Court decisions on retaliation. Information in all 50-state charts is also updated.
1. What’s Your Problem?
2. Employment Law Basics
3. Performance Evaluations
4. Progressive Discipline
5. Complaints and Investigations
6. Making the Decision to Fire
7. Planning For The Aftermath
8. Severance and Releases
9. How to Fire
10. Looking Forward
11. Hiring a Lawyer
· Federal Agencies Enforcing Workplace Laws
· Federal Fair Employment Laws
· State Laws Prohibiting Discrimination in Private Employment
· State Agencies that Enforce Laws Prohibiting Discrimination in Employment
· State Labor Departments
· State Departments of Insurance
· State OSHA Laws
· State OSHA OfficesIndex