Handle workplace issues legally
Are you a conscientious, well-intentioned employer with a problem employee on your hands? Then this book is for you.
Dealing With Problem Employees provides proven techniques and more important, immediate resolutions for how effectively manage your problem employee. Find out how to:
- avoid hiring problem employees
- turn problem employees into productive, valuable workers
- safely and legally terminate those employees who can’t or won’t improve
- investigate problems and complaints
- conduct performance evaluations
- apply progressive discipline
- handle severances and references
- institute effective policies and procedures
This edition is completely updated to reflect the latest employment laws in your state. It also provides sample policies, forms and checklists to help you create a trouble-free workplace.