You do not have to take over-the-counter or drugs with terrible side effects to manage nervous conditions such as anxiety, tension and stress!
Learn long term strategies, new perspectives on life and every day healthful practices that can help you transcend these insidious threats to your health and sanity to become a happy, healthy proactive individual once again!
In Dealing With Stress Naturally you will be become familiar with the basics about these psychologically and physically damaging conditions including --
* A discussion of the many definitions of stress and how medical professionals have typically defined it
* How irritability often manifests as a front line symptom of stress
* The symptoms of stress overload that can affect your ability to concentrate or focus on the task at hand
* Why you are more prone to terrible accidents when you are stressed
* What "feeling in control" of your life has to do with helping you manage stress
* The biological evolution of the defense mechanisms that cause us to overreact to too much stimuli in the first place
* The role that dysfunctional families and relationships can play in increasing your stress levels
* Why doing the wrong type of work can be so unhealthy for you and cause your stress and anxiety levels to skyrocket
* The severe health consequences that can be the result of not being able to handle stress very well.
* How your mind and body are affected by stress
* How to recognize the warning signs that your stress levels are getting too high
* How to develop effective stress management strategies and techniques
* When to see professional advice for your anxiety, tension or stress
...and a lot more information about tension, anxiety and stress that is practical and allows you to see your condition in the same light as a medical professional.