Dear Ms. Demeanor: The Young Person's Etiquette Guide to Handling Any Social Situation with Confidence and Graceby Mary Mitchell
This helpful guide to manners for young people transforms the ins and outs of etiquette into lessons for everyday life. In her role as Ms. Demeanor, nationally syndicated columnist Mary Mitchell knows firsthand what kids are concerned with when it comes to today's social situations. From hundreds of letters she receives from children all over the country, Ms. Demeanor offers advice and answers such questions as:
- Why can't I wear sneakers with a suit?
- My grandmother always makes me shake hands with new people who come to our house. Do I have to?
- How do I tell my friends that I don't want to do something without their thinking I am afraid?
With its friendly question-and-answer format, Dear Ms. Demeanor... provides today's kids with sound advice for building a solid foundation of etiquette that will serve them for the rest of their lives.
- McGraw-Hill Companies, The
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.06(w) x 7.98(h) x 0.66(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >