Jennifer L. Scheidt received her M.A. from the University of Texas at San Antonio and is a full-time instructor at Palo Alto College in San Antonio, Texas, where she teaches various writing and literature courses.
Death of a Salesmanby Jennifer L. Scheidt, Dan John Miller
This CliffsNotes study guide on Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read Death of a Salesman. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement you reading to be sure you get all you can from Miller's Death of a Salesman. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Arthur Miller and Death of a Salesman, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of Arthur Miller
• Hear an Introduction to Death of a Salesman
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of Death of a Salseman with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at cliffsnotes.com
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >