Defy Gravity: Propel Your Business to High-Velocity Growthby Rebel Brown
Defy Gravity offers a unique, nimble approach to market analysis and strategy. Rebel guides readers step-by-step through the process of defining their/i>
Cutting through phrases like �It�s our biggest seller� and �They�re our best customer,� growth expert Rebel Brown helps managers and leaders shed the weight and drag that are holding their companies back.
Defy Gravity offers a unique, nimble approach to market analysis and strategy. Rebel guides readers step-by-step through the process of defining their value in terms of market needs, assessing opportunities, and developing dynamic strategies perfectly suited to their market position and goals. She helps readers:
- Release their sources of gravity�status quo ways of thinking and doing that kill growth.
- Find their fuel�the value that will drive growth.
- Catch market lift�the opportunities that are ready and waiting for the value they provide.
- Plan their go-to-market routes�by leveraging their previous market successes.
- Monitor their progress�to stay on the best possible course as markets evolve.
Rebel doesn�t just offer theory; she gives detailed instructions for how to execute using simple questions, guided exercises, and compelling case studies. With Rebel�s instantly accessible advice, readers and their companies will Defy Gravity,�today and tomorrow.
- Greenleaf Book Group, LLC
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.20(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.10(d)
Meet the Author
With over twenty-five years as an international consultant and go-to-market strategist, Rebel Brown consistently challenges the status quo to deliver optimum solutions and high velocity growth for her clients. She has worked with over one hundred clients�from large companies to smaller, more entrepreneurial concerns�in startup, growth and turnaround situations. When not busy powering up corporate growth, Brown enjoys her pursuits as an avid horsewoman, expert skier, and outdoorswoman.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews