- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Delinquency in Society, Eighth Edition, provides a systematic introduction to the study of juvenile delinquency. This best-selling text covers the basic theories behind the cause of juvenile crimes, the sociological effects of juvenile delinquency, and the impact of juvenile crime on families, schools, and peer groups. Delinquency prevention programs and basic coverage of delinquency as it relates to the criminal justice system are also included to add context and help student comprehension.
• Delinquency Around the Globe – Offers a look at the nature and problems of delinquency from an international perspective.
• Delinquency Controversy – Explores hotbed issues that are sure to encourage debate and discussion.
• Delinquency Prevention – Discusses various tactics and strategies that are currently being employed to prevent serious delinquency before it begins.
• Test Bank
• Lecture Outline (Word doc.)
• PowerPoint Lecture Outlines
Student Companion Website (secure)
• Delinquency 8e w/access to SCW
• Delinquency 8e with eChapters -Current Topics in Juvenile Delinquency