- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This innovative and accessible interpretation of democratization by one of the leading scholars in the field, examines the process of democratization. It aims to equip those caught up in democratization and democracy promotion with a more realistic understanding of the tensions and turbulence involved.
1. On 'Democracy' and 'Democratization'
2. The Drama of Democratic Transitions
3. On Civil Society
4. On Accountability and Institutional Design
5. On Political Corruption
6. On Monetary Authority
7. On Citizen Security
8. On Comparing Democratization Processes
9. The Place of Chile in Comparative Democratisation Studies
10. On Theory and Experience in Democratization Studies