Table of Contents
1. Chairside Assisting.
2. Dental Materials and Dental Laboratory Procedures.
3. Dental Radiology.
4. Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office.
5. Occupational Safety.
6. Dental Education and Oral Physiotherapy.
7. Dental Office Management.
8. Comprehensive Diagnosis and Treatment Planning.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I recently had to study for the Radiation Health and Safety exam for dental assistants. I used this book to quiz my knowledge on the different sections of the test. I strengthened the knowledge that I had and learned many new facts. This book is extremely user friendly and easy to understand. The answers are provided with a detailed explaination. This book is and excellent review and study guide. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to prepare for a dental assisting exam or just review the material.