Dermatopathology: Expert Consult - Online and Print / Edition 2by Dirk Elston
Pub. Date: 12/17/2013
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
With a unique combination of targeted online lectures, vast online image collections, and an easy-to-follow supporting atlas, Dr. Elston’s highly acclaimed "dermatopathology made easier" approach presents a unique way to master the foundations of this complex dermatology sub-specialty, guiding you through the diagnosis of the most/b>/b>/b>/b>
With a unique combination of targeted online lectures, vast online image collections, and an easy-to-follow supporting atlas, Dr. Elston’s highly acclaimed "dermatopathology made easier" approach presents a unique way to master the foundations of this complex dermatology sub-specialty, guiding you through the diagnosis of the most important and common dermatologic pathology findings seen in practice.
- Effortlessly find all the information you need to know about each topic thanks to a highly user-friendly full-color format and a consistent chapter template.
- Recognize the presentation of most major dermatopathology lesions through abundant high-resolution histopathology examples, with labels and pointers highlighting key aspects of each slide and providing additional clarity.
- Access the full text and more online at expertconsult.com , including 26 virtual lectures by Dr. Elston, clinical and dermatopathology image atlases, and a virtual slide library.
- Easily focus on the most important "takeaways" and "must-knows" for each topic through the use of color key points, differential diagnosis, and pearls.
- Learn directly from the experts themselves by "attending" lectures online in a virtual lecture room.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.80(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.10(d)
Table of Contents
1 The basics: diagnostic terms, skin anatomy, and stains
2 Benign tumors and cysts of the epidermis
3 Malignant tumors of the epidermis
4 Pilar and sebaceous neoplasms
5 Sweat gland neoplasms
6 Melanocytic neoplasms
7 Interface dermatitis
8 Psoriasiform and spongiotic dermatitis
9 Blistering diseases
10 Granulomatous and histiocytic diseases
11 Inflammatory vascular diseases
13 Alterations in collagen and elastin
14 Metabolic disorders
15 Disorders of skin appendages
17 Bacterial, spirochete, and protozoan infections
18 Fungal infections
19 Viral infections, helminths, and arthropods
20 Fibrous tumors
21 Tumors of fat, muscle, cartilage and bone
22 Neural tumors
23 Vascular tumors
24 CUTANEOUS T-CELL LYMPHOMA, NK-CELL LYMPHOMA, AND MYELOID LEUKEMIA
25 B-cell lymphoma and lymphocytic leukemia
26 Metastatic tumors and simulators
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >