- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A complete and practical, how-to exploration of each step in the strategy, opportunity identification, design, testing, launch, and profit-management stages of new-product development. Revision of over 75% of the book ... offers a managerial focus - with an emphasis on understanding the issues and solving the problems by implementing a variety if state-of-the-art methods and perspectives ... integrates marketing, R&D, production engineering, and financial aspects of new product design and marketing ... uses real-world examples to illustrate issues and solutions.
1. Introduction to New Product Development.
2. New Product Strategies.
3. Proactive New Product Development Process.
4. Market Definition and Entry Strategy.
5. Idea Generation.
6. An Overview of the Design Process.
7. Customer Measurement — A Review.
8. Perceptual Mapping: Identification of Strategic Benefits.
9. Customer Needs and Perceptual Mapping: Methods and Procedures.
10. Strategic Product Positioning and Customer Preferences.
11. Benefit Segmentation and Product Positioning.
12. Estimating Sales Potential: “What-If” Analyses.
13. Designing for Quality.
14. Integrated Design: Case Examples.
15. Advertising and Product Testing.
16. Pretest Market Forecasting.
17. Test Marketing.
18. Launching the Product.
19. Managing through Life Cycle.
20. Organizing for Innovation.
21. Customizing the New-Product Development Process.
22. New-Product Development Revisited.