- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
2. Flexural Analysis of Beams.
3. Strength Analysis of Beams According to ACI Code.
4. Design of Rectangular Beams and One-Way Slabs.
5. Analysis and Design of T Beams and Doubly Reinforced Beams.
7. Bond, Development Lengths, and Splices.
8. Shear and Diagonal Tension.
9. Introduction to Columns.
10. Design of Short Columns Subject to Axial Load and Bending.
11. Slender Columns.
13. Retaining Walls.
14. Continuous Reinforced Concrete Structures.
16. Two-Way Slabs, Direct Design Method.
17. Two-Way Slabs, Equivalent Frame Method.
19. Prestressed Concrete.
21. Reinforced Concrete Building Systems.
Appendix A: Tables and Graphs, U.S. Customary Units.
Appendix B: Tables in SI Units.
Appendix C: The Strut-and-Tie Method of Design.