1. The New Breed of Innovator.
2. Pragmatic Innovation—The New Mandate.
3. The Art and Science of Business.
4. Identifying Today’s Trends for Tomorrow’s Innovations.
5. Design for Desire—The New Product Prescription.
6. The Powers of Stakeholders—People Fueling Innovation.
7. B-to-B Innovation—The New Frontier of Fantasy.
8. Making Decisions for Profit—Success Emerging from Chaos.
9. A Process for Product Innovation.
10. Creating a Blanket of IP to Protect Your Brand from the Elements.
11. To Hire Consultants or Build Internally—That Is the Question.
Epilogue: The Powers of Innovation—The New Economy of Opportunity.