1. Surviving the Customer Revolution.
The Status Quo Has to Go.
The Customer-Centric Imperative.
The Rise of the Customer Dimension.
Strategy and Organization Model.
2. Customer-Centricity: How Much Is Enough?
Customer Relationship Strategies.
The Strategy Locator.
Creating a Lateral Networking Capability.
3. Light-Level Application.
Degussa Automotive Catalysts Division.
Learnings and Salient Features.
4. Medium-Level Application.
The Global Investment Bank Case.
Lessons from IBank.
5. Complete-Level Application.
Complex Solutions and Customer-Centric Organizations.
6. Alternate High-Level Solutions Companies.
Procter & Gamble.
The Capability That Citibank Built.
How to Manage the Change Process.
7. Designing a Customer-Centric Organization.
The Semiconductor Company.
Learnings and Salient Points.
8. Leading Through Management Processes.
Leading Strategic Change.
Portfolio Planning and Solutions Development.
Opportunity Management Process.