Devotions for the Children's Hour / Edition 1by Taylor
Give your children the head start they need to be firmly planted on the Rock of Salvation with this "kid-friendly" guide to the Christian life.
- Moody Publishers
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- TRADE PAPE
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.44(w) x 8.44(h) x 0.56(d)
- Age Range:
- 6 - 9 Years
Table of Contents
1. There Is Only One God
2. Who Is God?
3. Where Did God Come From?
4. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
5. If We Cannot See God, How Can We Know He Is Alive?
6. Why God Made Us
7. Some Other Things About Our Wonderful God
8. Who Are the Angels?
9. Who Is Satan?
10. How God Made Adam and Eve
11. How Sin Came into the World
12. God Plans for a Savior
13. Some of God's Friends
14. My Good Shepherd
15. The Most Important Thing a Child Can Do
16. What Happens When We Ask Jesus to Be Our Savior?
17. Why Did Jesus Save Me?
18. If I Try to Be Good Will Jesus Save Me?
19. A Child of the King
20. Where Was Jesus Before He Was Born?
21. How the Baby Jesus Was Different from Every Other Baby
22. The Miracles of Jesus
23. The Death of Jesus Christ
24. Jesus Becomes Alive Again
25. Jesus Goes Back to His Father in Heaven
26. Jesus Is Coming Again
27. The Holy Spirit
28. May Christians Do Wrong Things?
29. Who Is on the Throne in Your Heart?
30. Keeping the King on His Throne
31. Bearing Fruit
32. How Can You Tell Whether Someone Loves the Lord Jesus?
33. What If We Sin After We're Saved?
34. Why It Helps Us to Be Punished
35. A Letter from God
36. How Do We Know the Bible Is True?
37. What Happens H We Do Not Use Our Bibles?
38. What Does God Want Me to Do?
39. Why Do Christians Disagree?
40. What It Means to Forgive
41. A Prize for You in Heaven
42. The Lord's Day
43. Are You Angry with God?
44. Going to Sunday School
45. What Are You Going to Be When You Grow Up?
46. Who May Talk to God?
47. Who Made Everything?
48. Telling Lies
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >