Diagnosis, Management, and Treatment of Discogenic Pain: Volume 3: A Volume in the Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management Series; Expert Consult Premium Edition -- Enhanced Online Features and Printby Leonardo Kapural, Philip Kim
Pub. Date: 10/13/2011
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Diagnosis, Management, and Treatment of Discogenic Pain - a volume in the new Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management series - presents state-of-the-art guidance on the full range of discogenic pain relief techniques performed today. Leonardo Kapural, MD and Philip Kim, MD offer expert advice on a variety of procedures to manage and treat
Diagnosis, Management, and Treatment of Discogenic Pain - a volume in the new Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management series - presents state-of-the-art guidance on the full range of discogenic pain relief techniques performed today. Leonardo Kapural, MD and Philip Kim, MD offer expert advice on a variety of procedures to manage and treat discogenic pain. Comprehensive, evidence-based coverage on selecting and performing these techniques - as well as weighing relative risks and complications - helps you ensure optimum outcomes. With online access to the fully searchable text and procedural videos at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have the detailed visual assistance you need right at your fingertips.
• Understand the rationale and scientific evidence behind discogenic pain relief techniques and master their execution.
• Optimize outcomes, reduce complications, and minimize risks by adhering to current, evidence-based practice guidelines for treating discogenic pain, when to recommend interventional procedures, how to perform them safely, and how to manage chronic back pain in the long term.
• Apply the newest techniques in discography, radiofrequency and heat procedures, disc fusion, nucleus replacement, and interventions for disc herniation.
• See how it’s done through step-by-step procedural videos on Expert Consult .
• Quickly find the information you need in a user-friendly format with strictly templated chapters supplemented with illustrative line drawings, images, and treatment algorithms.
• Access the fully searchable contents andbonus full-length videos of lumbar discography, biacuplasty, and MILD proceduresat expertconsult.com.
Improve patient safety and minimize risks with evidence-based, step-by-step guidance for interventional and neuromodulatory techniques
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques in Pain Management Series
- Product dimensions:
- 8.70(w) x 11.10(h) x 0.50(d)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Epidemiology and Etiology of Discogenic Pain: How Big is the Problem?
Chapter 2: Establishing the Diagnosis of Discogenic Back Pain: An Evidence-Based Algorithmic Approach
Chapter 3: Imaging for Discogenic Pain
Chapter 4: Provocation Discography
Chapter 5: Analgesic Discography
Chapter 6: Discogenic Pain: Intradiscal Therapeutic Injections and Use of Intradiscal Biologic Agents
Chapter 7: Radiofrequency and Other Heat Applications for the Treatment of Discogenic Pain
Chapter 8: Arthrodesis and Fusion for the Treatment of Discogenic Neck and Back Pain: Evidence Based Effectiveness and Controversies
Chapter 9: Nucleus Pulposus Replacement and Motion Sparing Technologies
Chapter 10: Cervical & Thoracic Discogenic Pain: Therapeutic Non-surgical Options
Chapter 11: Disc Herniations: Injections and Minimally Invasive Techniques
Chapter 12: Current Surgical Options for Intervertebral Disc Herniation in the Cervical and Lumbar Spine
Chapter 13: Neuromodulation and Intrathecal Therapies for the Treatment Chronic
Radiculopathy Related with Intractable Discogenic Pain
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >