Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors: 2-Volume Set with CD-ROMs / Edition 3by Christopher D. M. Fletcher
Up to date and comprehensive, the New Edition of Fletcher's renowned Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors provides you with today's best knowledge on the pathologic diagnosis of human tumors. This 3rd edition incorporates all of the latest ancillary diagnostic and prognostic techniques so you can effectively evaluate and confidently interpret suspected tumor specimens.… See more details below
Up to date and comprehensive, the New Edition of Fletcher's renowned Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors provides you with today's best knowledge on the pathologic diagnosis of human tumors. This 3rd edition incorporates all of the latest ancillary diagnostic and prognostic techniques so you can effectively evaluate and confidently interpret suspected tumor specimens. Plus, more than 50 internationally recognized authorities and over 3,100 full-color illustrations provide you with an up-to-date account of tumor morphology, the application of modern diagnostic techniques (including molecular genetics), and key aspects of differential diagnosis.
- Features over 3,000 high-quality full-color illustrations, providing visual guidance to each tumor or tumor-like entity.
- Presents correlations of gross appearances to microscopic findings for virtually every tumor type.
- Includes detailed discussions of differential diagnosis.
- Provides full coverage of all the latest classification schemes.
- Incorporates the latest advances in molecular biology and immunohistochemistry throughout.
- Presents an increased focus on everyday diagnostic problems you are likely to encounter.
- Features extensively rewritten gynecology and hematology chapters.
- Uses additional diagnostic flow charts and summary tables for easy retrieval of information.
- Includes more differential diagnosis tables for better recognition and evaluation of similar looking entities.
With over 50 international contributing experts.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 9.00(w) x 11.20(h) x 2.20(d)
Table of Contents1. Introduction, Christopher D.M. Fletcher
2. Tumors of the Heart and Pericardium, Anton E. Becker
3. Vascular Tumors, Eduardo Calonje & Christopher D.M. Fletcher
4. Tumors of the Upper Respiratory Tract
Part A. Nasal Cavity, Paranasal Sinuses and Nasopharynx, Bruce M. Wenig
Part B. Larynx and Trachea, Ben Z. Pilch
5. Tumors of the Lung and Pleura, Cesar S. Moran & Saul Suster
6. Tumors of the Oral Cavity, The late D. Gordon MacDonald & Paul M. Speight
7. Salivary Gland Tumors, Wah Cheuk & John K.C. Chan
8. Tumors of the Esophagus and Stomach, Fiona Campbell, Gregory Y. Lauwers & Geraint T. Williams
9. Tumors of the Small and Large Intestines (including the anal region), Jeremy R. Jass
10. Tumors of the Liver, Gallbladder and Biliary Tract, Linda Ferrell & Sanjay Kakar
11. Tumors of the Exocrine Pancreas, Günter Klöppel & David S. Klimstra
12. Tumors of the Urinary Tract, John N. Eble & Robert H. Young
13. Tumors of the Female Genital Tract
Part A. Ovary, Fallopian Tube and Broad and Round Ligaments, Charles F. Zaloudek
Part B. Endometrium, George L. Mutter & Tan A. Ince
Part C. Tumors of the Placenta and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease, Christopher P. Crum, Yonghee Lee, & David R. Genest
Part D. Myometrium. Marisa R. Nucci
Part E. Cervix, Marisa R. Nucci, Kenneth R. Lee & Christopher P. Crum
Part F. Vagina, Marisa R. Nucci
Part G. Vulva, Marisa R. Nucci
14. Tumors of the Male Genital Tract, Jae Y. Ro, Mahul B. Amin, Kyu-Rae Kim & Alberto G. Ayala
Part A. Prostate and Seminal Vesicles
Part B. Testis and Paratesticular Tissues
Part C. Penis and Scrotum
15. Tumors of the Peritoneumc Philip B. Clement
16. Tumors of the Breast, Ian O Ellis, Sarah E. Pinder & Andrew H.S. Lee
17. Tumors of the Pituitary Gland, M. Beatrix S. Lopes
18. Tumors of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands, John K.C. Chan
19. Tumors of the Adrenal Gland, Ernest E. Lack
20. Tumors of the Endocrine Pancreas, Günter Klöppel & Philipp U. Heitz
21. Tumors of the Lymphoreticular System, John K. C. Chan
22. Tumors of the Hematopoietic System, Jeffery L. Kutok
23. Tumors of the Skin, Daniel J. Santa Cruz
24. Soft Tissue Tumors, Christopher D.M. Fletcher
25. Tumors of the Osteoarticular System, K. Krishnan Unni & Carrie Y. Inwards
26. Tumors of the Central Nervous System. M. Beatrix S. Lopes & Scott R. VandenBerg
27. Peripheral Neuroectodermal Tumors, Christopher D.M. Fletcher
28. Tumors of the Autonomic Nervous System (including paraganglia), Ernest E. Lack
29. Tumors of the Eye and Ocular Adnexae, Robert Folberg
30. Tumors of the Ear, Leslie Michaels
31. Electron Microscopy in Tumor Diagnosis, Bruce Mackay
32. Molecular Genetic Techniques in Diagnosis and Prognosis, Janina A. Longtine & Jonathan A. Fletcher
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >