- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Authored by one of the world's preeminent authorities in its field, this new book represents today's best single source of guidance on pediatric diagnostic imaging! It presents more details for each diagnosis · more representative images · more case data · and more current references than any other reference tool. At the same time, its user-friendly format lets you access all of this information remarkably quickly!
• Covers the top diagnoses in pediatric imaging, including both common and uncommon entities.
• Provides exquisitely reproduced imaging examples for every diagnosis—plus concise, bulleted summaries of terminology · imaging findings · key facts · differential diagnosis · pathology · clinical issues · a diagnostic checklist · and selected references.
• Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases.
• Offers vivid, full-color anatomy and pathology drawings.
• Displays a "thumbnail" visual differential diagnosis for each entity.
Section 1: Airway
Section 2: Chest
Section 3: Cardiac
Section 4: GI
Section 5: Genitourinary
Section 6: Musculoskeletal
Section 7: Neuro