Diagnostic Imaging: Cardiovascularby Suhny Abbara, Thomas Gregory Walker, Steven G. Imbesi
Pub. Date: 08/13/2008
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Today’s preeminent authorities in cardiac and vascular imaging present dependable diagnostic guidancecomplimented by high-quality color illustrationson both the common and less common diagnoses encountered in practice. Unlike other cardiovascular imaging textbooks, this resource highlights key imaging findingsand examines the appropriate
Today’s preeminent authorities in cardiac and vascular imaging present dependable diagnostic guidancecomplimented by high-quality color illustrationson both the common and less common diagnoses encountered in practice. Unlike other cardiovascular imaging textbooks, this resource highlights key imaging findingsand examines the appropriate roleof all current imaging modalities, including among many others 64-detector-row and dual-source cardiac CT, cardiac MRI, and advanced CT and MR angiography. For each diagnosis, you’ll also find concise summaries of terminology, protocol advice, interpretive guidance, imaging findings, key facts, differential diagnosis, pathology, clinical issues, a diagnostic checklist, and selected references. At the same time, the book’s user-friendly bulleted format enables you to access all of this information remarkably quickly.
• Reviews the top imaging diagnoses in cardiologyincluding those for both common and less common entitiesfor complete guidance for even the most challenging clinical cases.
• Summarizes the key findings obtained through CT, MR, radiographs, nuclear medicine, echocardiography, Doppler ultrasoundand other pertinent modalities for each diagnosisenabling you to compare your findings for the most accurate and informed diagnoses.
• Keeps you up to date with the most relevant developments in the field including cardiac gated coronary MDCT, cardiac MR viability imaging, and 64-slice vascular CT angiography.
• Features bulleted lists of concise, yet detailed information for at-a-glance review.
• Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting typical and variant imaging findings for easy comparison to the images you see in practice.
• Displays a "thumbnail" visual differential diagnosis for each entity to help you easily identify conditions.
• Offers more representative images, more case data, and more current references than other references...saving you valuable research time.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.90(w) x 11.20(h) x 1.80(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >