The Dialects of England / Edition 2by Peter Trudgill, Stephen Ed. Trudgill
Pub. Date: 01/28/2000
This text celebrates the rich variety of regional and social dialects of English in all its forms, ancient and modern. See more details below
This text celebrates the rich variety of regional and social dialects of English in all its forms, ancient and modern.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 2ND, REVISED
- Product dimensions:
- 6.10(w) x 9.12(h) x 0.40(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
Table of Contents
List of Maps.
Preface to the Second Edition.
1. Language Variety in England.
2. The Pronunciation of Traditional Dialects.
3. The Pronunciation of Modern Dialects.
4. The Grammar of English Dialects.
5. Dialect Words.
Sources and Further Reading.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >