A medium-sized dictionary with 280,000 keywords, phrases and translations
Do you read or write in Spanish or English in your everyday life, your spare time or as part of your job?
Then the dictionary English Spanish CONCISE from PONS is the perfect reference tool for you.
Who can benefit in particular from this app?
Everyone who has to continually look up Spanish or English words in their everyday life, their spare time or even as part of their job.
About the contents:
* Current and comprehensive vocabulary containing around 110,000 keywords and phrases and more than 170,000 translations
* Bi-directional: English => Spanish and Spanish => English
* Including many new words and phrases from the areas of computers, Internet and entertainment
* Includes both British and American styles of English
* Reflects language use in Spain and Latin America
What can the app do?
* Easy search function: Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to spell a word – the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for
* You can use the Bookmarks feature as a learning tool or to create your own topics and word lists
* Jump from one language direction to the other with just one click: from ‘English => Spanish’ to ‘Spanish => English’ and vice versa. Access linked entries, equally with just one click
* Use the back arrow to return to recently looked-up words
* This application provides 100% offline functionality. You do not incur any roaming charges
PONS has been developing green materials for learning languages and dictionaries for life for more than 30 years: for school, business, travel and hobby use. More than 500 dictionaries and courses in languages as diverse as Chinese and Hungarian help you to learn and check words – regardless of any prior knowledge you may or may not have. The MSDict Dictionary Format
The dictionary English Spanish CONCISE from PONS is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support for memory cards
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for: