Dictionary of Medical Acronyms & Abbreviations Book with CD-ROM / Edition 5by Stanley Jablonski
Pub. Date: 08/20/2004
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
This best-selling portable resource provides authoritative definitions for all of the medical acronyms and abbreviations you can expect to encounter in medicine today. The new, 5th Edition features 10,000 completely new entries reflecting the most recent developments in health careincluding new clinical trials, new technologies, and new advances. Highlights include the latest virus nomenclature, computer technology, medical informatics, and molecular biology, along with more from the ever-expanding list of organizations and associations.
It also includes a CD-ROM that makes the content accessible via computer. What's more, a handheld software version is available on CD-ROMsold separately, or in a money-saving package together with the book.
- Features a concise, pocket-sized format that is easy to carry, easy to consult, and easy to afford.
- Delivers all of the authority readers expect from the publisher of Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary.
- Offers 10,000 brand-new entries encompassing all of the latest acronyms and abbreviations from every front in health care.
- Includes a CD-ROM that makes the content accessible via computer.
- Is available separately on CD-ROM as software for most handheld devices, and in a money-saving package together with the book.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.32(w) x 4.86(h) x 0.98(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews