Diesel Technology: Drive Trains, Student Guide / Edition 3by a Multistate Curriculum Consortium, MAVCC, Jerry Bogle, Allan Ready, Glenn Fleming
Pub. Date: 01/01/2008
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Diesel Technology: Drive Trains, Student Guide, Second Edition has been completely revamped from the previous edition to comply with the most recent NATEF/ASE standards. Units of
For sales or pricing inquiries outside of the United States, please visit: http://www.cdxauto.com/ContactUs to access a list of international CDX Automotive Account Managers.
Diesel Technology: Drive Trains, Student Guide, Second Edition has been completely revamped from the previous edition to comply with the most recent NATEF/ASE standards. Units of instruction include Drive Shafts, Automatic Transmissions and Torque Converters, Standard Transmissions, Clutches, Drive Axles, PTO’s, and Special Drives. A crosswalk document that identifies where the NATEF/ASE tasks is included in the teacher's edition. For each section, the student will find:
• Learning Activities SheetOutlines each activity a student must complete to gain a full understanding of the topic.
• Objectives SheetOutlines the key points for the student.
• Information SheetProvides the theory behind the topic. After reading the information sheet, a student will have a solid foundation from which to work.
• Student SupplementProvides the student with a ready reference for use on-the-job.
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.20(h) x 0.60(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >